After graduating from Harvard Business School, Neil Pasricha spent a decade as Director of Leadership at Walmart, the world's largest company. While there he wrote the 50-million-hit, award-winning blog 1000 Awesome Things and the New York Times bestsellers The Book of Awesome and The Happiness Equation which have been on international bestseller lists for over 200 weeks and sold ... VIEW MORE
The Subtle Art of Happiness
Why can so few people at work genuinely say, “I love my job”? Gallup reports 87% of the global workforce is ... View More
The Science of Positive Growth Mindset
Does great work lead to happiness? Or… does happiness lead to great work? Neil Pasricha shares counterintuitive ... View More
Be Happy First: Resilience and Breakthrough Performance In Times Of Change
After Neil Pasricha’s wife left him and his best friend suddenly took his own life, he crash-landed in an empty ... View More
Lead Yourself First, Before You Lead Others.
Which company is #1 on the Fortune 500 today and has been for more than a decade? Walmart. The retail behemoth’s rise ... View More
- Neil Pasricha was the highlight of the day. From my perspective, the highlight of the year at Microsoft! What a genuine, authentic, inspiring person. He connected with the audience and made our themes come to life in the best possible way. He arrived early and stayed late - talking to everyone and inspiring all of us.
- Rekha Rao-Mayya, National Technical Director, - Microsoft
- Neil is a rock star! He visited the Googleplex and you could hear a pin drop while he was speaking. Everybody loved his models for living happier lives. Many people commented that he was the best speaker we have had!
- Rachel O'Meara, Sales Executive - Google
- Neil, I can't thank you enough for being a part of our Speaker Series. Your session was such a huge hit....it was energizing, inspiring, thought-provoking and really resonated with our employees. I've received so many emails from employees thanking me for bringing you in, saying how you were their favorite Speaker Series to date, and that they were inspired to make some real shifts in their life. It was also such a pleasure to meet you and work with you - thanks for the incredible work you are doing in the world!
- Rachelle Diamond - LinkedIn Speaker Series