Neil Mylet & Ashlie Kolb
- Inspirational Rural Entrepreneurs
- Country Music TV Host
- Neil Mylet is a Farmer & Technology Pioneer
Neil Mylet and Ashlie Kolb are two young entrepreneurs who grew up on Midwest farms with humble beginnings and are now pursuing their respective dreams in entertainment and technology. Neil is the Founder of LoadOut and Ashlie is a Nashville Entertainment Correspondent. Both are passionate individuals who have shared many of the same initial challenges and obstacles on their road to ... VIEW MORE
Innovation: LoadOut Your Mind
It all starts with an idea. And for most of us, that's all it will ever be, just an idea. Neil and Ashlie will help ... View More
Entrepreneurship: Creating YOUR Opportunities
Whether you're a recent college grad, facing a job loss or just wanting a change of pace, now more than ever is the time ... View More
Breaking Boundaries: Unleashing Technology Globally
So you have an idea. Maybe you're already marketing it. But to who? Although your idea may have originated in your own ... View More
Keepin' It Country with a Little Bit of Glamour
How do you stay grounded when you were born to fly? A question that most of us should ask ourselves. Neil and Ashlie ... View More
- Neil did an awesome job speaking at SxSW in Austin, Texas. We loved having him on our panel—it was one of the best, most applicable panels in Austin.
- Jeff Caldwell - Meredith
- We received many positive reactions from your keynote at the Indiana Farm Bureau Young Farmer Conference. Great Job and thank you!
- Don Villwock - Indiana Farm Bureau
- Thank you for coming into speak to our students. They were all inspired and could connect with your background, challenges, and fire for bringing change.
- Chris McEvoy - Purdue