- World-Class Extreme Adventure
- Award Winning Author
- Global Investor
South African-born Neal Petersen, shares a captivating personal story of childhood physical disability, poverty and the humiliation of Apartheid in South Africa to compete in the most dangerous extreme sport known to man: solo yacht racing around the globe--27,000 miles, 9 months at sea ~ alone, via the Southern Ocean and Cape Horn, in the smallest yacht he designed and built ... VIEW MORE
Shackleton/No Barriers leadership program
Neal Petersen’s “No Barriers/Shackleton” Leadership Program A half, full day or two day program South African- born, ... View More
No Barriers - Only Solutions
As an award winning author, world-class single-handed professional racing yachtsman and global investor, Neal ... View More
- Neal presented at 3 Top Producers Summits receiving "rarely given” standing ovations at each one and evaluations marking him as exceptional. (The response was so overwhelming he was then asked to open their next two summits, FSC, Royal Alliance.)
- Bonnie Herrera - AIG
- Neal was the perfect bow on the conference package. Warm, generous with his story and his spirit. His enthusiasm was infectious and his determination is a lesson to anyone. Keep booking Neal, he is a treasure!!!!!
- Heather Sullivan-Bodington - Production Plan-It
- Neal's presentation was absolutely outstanding both from a content perspective & his ability to relate numerous inspirational messages to our conference themes.
- Harry - DeLoitte & Touche