- Nationally syndicated talk-show veteran
- Co-author of NYT's #1 "The Fairtax Book"
- R&R Mag's "NewsTalk Personality of the Year"
Neal Boortz, talk radio veteran of over 40 years, can be heard daily on approximately 250 stations on his Cox Radio syndicated program, "The Neal Boortz Show." The programs unique blend of insight and humor set it apart from distinctly political or entertainment programs. No issue is safe as Boortz and callers delve into pop culture, current events and political scene.
Born on April ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- Your talk was provocative as well as controversial! That is no surprise! It made one laugh but at times it enraged one of government and its antics forced upon us. I personally enjoyed your narratives of your past skits, I laughed so hard it hurt.
- David Small - Cox Flight Operations
- Neal Boortz was the scheduled speaker for a group of 1,000 mortgage brokers . . . was assigned the challenging time slot of 10:00 on Saturday morning. His reputation filled the room to capacity and his speech did not disappoint the crowd.
- Oliva E. Payne - SEMBC Conference Committee
- Thought-provoking and entertaining are the words that come to mind to describe Neal's talk at our conference. He had everyone's full attention from the start as he brought us up to date on the latest from Washington and responded to comments & questions.
- Steve Touchton/President - R J Griffin & Company