Dr. Natalie Stavas
Dr. Natalie Stavas is a physician at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She completed her training at Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard University. She specializes in work with teenage mothers, improving the health of vulnerable children and decreasing youth violence. Described as a healer, educator and Boston community leader she received the 2012 Change Maker award ... VIEW MORE
- Your presentation was the most celebrated of the keynotes we had. I had more positive comments about your content, style, and delivery than I did for any of the other well-known keynoters involved. You made us think, you challenged us, you made us laugh and cry, and you left us reflecting and inspired to be our better selves. I feel honored to know you. I wish you continued success and happiness.
- Karl Miller, Executive Director of Development - The University of Texas at Austin
- Natalie Stavas delivered the Closing General Session at the 2016 AHCA/NCAL Independent Owners Conference held March 16 - 18 in San Diego, CA. In a word, she was inspirational. Dr. Stavas has a talent for delivering useful information that is also motivational. Her story of growing up in Kansas, continuing on to Harvard and running the Boston Marathon, provide wonderful examples of how we can live our best lives. Our participants raved about her presentation. It was the perfect end to our event.
- Christy Sharp, Senior Director of Member Relations - American Health Care Association
- Dr. Stavas recently spoke to the attendees of the National Emergency Number Association's Annual Conference and Expo. Dr. Stavas' presentation was simply excellent and right on point for the audience. Her very well prepared presentation was highlighted by remarkable video segments that perfectly augment her comments. The standing ovation she received indicated that the powerful message and presentation was very well received by the attendees. She was a powerful contributor to the success of the conference.
- Brian Fontes, CEO - National Emergency Number Association
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!