- Master Trainer
- Intengrity Fanatic
Nancy Reece is an integrity fanatic, passionate about helping people know the right thing to do, and then DOING the right thing. She intuitively knows how to challenge and coach people to make a powerful impact as leaders, while creating a warm, transparent, and open atmosphere for learning and growth. Nancy is a highly requested keynote speaker with a warm, engaging style that has ... VIEW MORE
The Dichotomy of Power®
Using Power with Intelligence and Integrity — Core values and critical thinking impact the small decisions leaders make ... View More
Why Leaders Don’t Finish Well
Enron, World.Com, Lehman Brothers – all corporate names of infamy. Discover the vulnerability of leaders and develop ... View More
Critical in the achievement of sustained results is the ability to lead at all levels of the organization – leading up ... View More
Overcoming Your Strengths
The strengths that get you to your place of success may hinder your ability to advance and continue on the path of ... View More
- The Dichotomy of Power is a breakthrough book addressing the core human desire for power. Moving beyond the use of power to accomplish one’s own agenda, however, this book takes the reader on a journey to discover power that is moral, just and selfless.
- Dr. L. Randolph Lowry III - President, Lipscomb University
- The depth of her management and leadership experience was evident in her presentation. She captivated her audience with her comfortable style, grace, and sense of humor. What a superb way to close our annual conference.
- Donnie Brown - Past President, Southern Association of Colleges and Employers & VP Human Resources Tindall Corporation
- She incorporates current events, humor, quotes from the experts, and case studies into her presentations to give them relevance, and uses Power Point and handouts to drive the main points home. Her demeanor is warm, confident, professional and sincere.
- Carla - CEO Fellowship
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!