- Future Trends
- Consumer Behavior
Mike Walsh is the CEO of Tomorrow, a global consultancy on designing business for the 21st century. He advises leaders on how to thrive in this era of disruptive technological change. Mike’s clients include many of the global Fortune 500, and as a sought-after keynote speaker he regularly shares the stage with world leaders and business icons alike. Mike previously founded Jupiter ... VIEW MORE
Reinventing Leadership for the Age of Machine Intelligence
We live in an age of wonder – cars that drive themselves, platforms that anticipate our needs, and robots capable of ... View More
FUTURETAINMENT Yesterday The World Changed, Now Its Your Turn
Welcome to the Revolution. From the wild copyright warzones of Asia to the newly colliding forces of Silicon Valley and ... View More
THE DIVERGENCE When The Emerging World Rules The Web
What we think of the Web today is only a fraction of its future potential. THE DIVERGENCE marks the point where ... View More
UBIQUITOUS Engaging Tomorrow's Mobile Consumer
While faster processors, bigger screens and more powerful features steal the headlines - the true mobile revolution ... View More
- Dynamic, highly relevant and stimulating, with fresh and unique insights.
- Nirvik Singh, Chairman & CEO - Grey Group Asia Pacific
- Relevant, thought provoking content, and a dynamic delivery.
- Beth Etling, Marketing & Content Director - - ad:tech
- I would highly recommend Mike Walsh to any company who wants to get a clearer understanding of not what might be, but what is very likely to be.
- Dave Marshall, Managing Director - Fujifilm Australia