- Future Trends
- Consumer Behavior
Mike is the CEO of Tomorrow, a global consultancy on designing companies for the 21st century. He advises leaders on how to thrive in the current era of disruptive technological change. Mike's bestselling books include 'Futuretainment' and 'The Dictionary of Dangerous Ideas'. Each week he interviews provocative thinkers, innovators and troublemakers on his weekly podcast, 'Between ... VIEW MORE
Reinventing Leadership for the Age of Machine Intelligence
We live in an age of wonder – cars that drive themselves, platforms that anticipate our needs, and robots capable of ... View More
Designing Your Business for the 21st Century
The companies that thrive in the near future will be the ones that not only embrace change but are the first to break ... View More
FUTURETAINMENT Yesterday The World Changed, Now Its Your Turn
Welcome to the Revolution. From the wild copyright warzones of Asia to the newly colliding forces of Silicon Valley and ... View More
THE DIVERGENCE When The Emerging World Rules The Web
What we think of the Web today is only a fraction of its future potential. THE DIVERGENCE marks the point where ... View More
- Dynamic, highly relevant and stimulating, with fresh and unique insights.
- Nirvik Singh, Chairman & CEO - Grey Group Asia Pacific
- Relevant, thought provoking content, and a dynamic delivery.
- Beth Etling, Marketing & Content Director - - ad:tech
- I would highly recommend Mike Walsh to any company who wants to get a clearer understanding of not what might be, but what is very likely to be.
- Dave Marshall, Managing Director - Fujifilm Australia