- Professional Drummer
- Mental Health Advocate
- "The feedback we received was highly positive in terms of his ability to engage and inspire the students, and in fact, out of all the speakers, Mike received a standing ovation from the audience."
- M.H., Chief Operations Officer - Canadian Mental Health Association Halton-Region Branch
- "Mike Veny participated in our 2013 community mental health awareness conference and was nothing short of outstanding. For our occasion it was mental illness, however I believe his candor, humor, and transparency are applicable in a variety of corporate and community settings."
- S.C., Executive Director - NAMI, Washington, DC
- "He has an innate ability to connect with people, draw them out, and get them to participate. This is not an easy task when you are responsible for closing a two and a half day conference on a Friday."
- MaryBeth Schneider, Assistant Executive Director for Training and Self-Advocacy - NYSARC
- "The drumming, loud and boisterous, conversely demonstrated the need to listen closely... the power of nonverbal expression... the strength of a respected leader... to gather people to his/her cause, and the authority that emanates from a person who knows his/her talents and skills, is grateful for them, and uses them for the common good."
- E.C., Division of Child and Adult State Operations - New York State Office of Mental Health
- "Not only was Mike’s presentation excellent but he was also a delight to work with. Over the last ten years I have had the opportunity to work with many presenters and I would highly recommend Mike Veny to anyone looking for a quality individual and speaker to be part of an event. We plan to continue to build our relationship with Mike and utilize his skills for future programs. I was impressed with his genuineness, ability to understand and engage our audience, enthusiasm, knowledge on a variety of subjects, and his willingness to visit and interact with attendees outside of his scheduled presentation slots."
- A.R., Director - Self Employment in the Arts
- "Mike is an outstanding entrepreneur, speaker, and artist, who is able to communicate novel insights and life experiences on an innovative and engaging level. Mike would be an ideal addition to any conference, event, or meeting at which you are hoping to leave the audience motivated and inspired."
- K.S., Director of Operations - Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization
- "We were honored to have Mike Veny, who is a National Speaker, share how he has overcome many obstacles regarding his own mental health. The youth in attendance truly related to Mike’s story of his youth, and his positive way of presenting excited both the parents and youth!"
- J.H. - Families Connected of Clermont County
- "It is without reservation that I recommend Mike Veny for any and all opportunities to provide professional training in regards to understanding the challenges faced by children confronting mental illness. It is with confidence that I assure you that Mike will prove to be an asset to all that he takes on."
- C.R., Director - Westchester Community Opportunity Program, Inc.
- "Mike’s willingness to share personal experiences in order to benefit others is admirable, and something that not everyone is able to do. His easy-going attitude, sense of humor, and openness make him very easy to get along with. Because of these qualities, Mike has been able to help and inspire thousands of people as a keynote speaker, workshop leader, and friend."
- J.G., Executive Director - Everybody Deserves Music
- After more than 10 years of coordinating conference speakers and keynoters, Mike was refreshingly easy to work with and flexible enough to structure his program to deliver exactly what we needed.
- Carla Falkenstein - Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
Mike Veny requires United Airlines in business class, Hilton Hotels, a ride to and from event, $75 for food (or gluten free meals).