Mike Robbins is the author of three books, Focus on the Good Stuff, Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken, and his latest, Nothing Changes Until You Do. He's an expert in teamwork, emotional intelligence, and the powers of appreciation and authenticity who delivers keynotes and seminars that empower people and organizations to be more successful.
Prior to his speaking and ... VIEW MORE
Focus on the Good Stuff: The Power of Appreciation
Inspire success, engagement and perspective by being appreciative Appreciation is one of the most powerful, yet ... View More
Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken: The Power of Authenticity
Create trust, confidence and team unity by being real Authenticity is fundamental to relationships, communication, and ... View More
Nothing Changes Until You Do
Navigate change and enhance resilience by taking ownership Wherever we go in life, there we are. The one constant in ... View More
Creating a Championship Team
Enhance loyalty, attitude, & success by doing what winning teams do A “championship team” is a group of people who can ... View More
- Mike Robbins has a unique ability to open people’s minds, touch their hearts, and teach valuable lessons about life and business. I have personally benefited from his work, as have so many of the people on my team.
- Jack Calhoun, President - Banana Republic
- Mike is a gifted storyteller and talented speaker. His talks on authentic leadership and appreciation, and his exercises to ‘lower the waterline’ and build trust have been incredibly effective to both my management team as well as an international audience of 600. I have consistently received rave reviews from colleagues on Mike’s various efforts within Google.
- Alan Moss, VP of U.S. Sales - Google
- You gave each of the 1,600 people within our group tips and techniques for enhanced success – individually and collectively. Thank you for the positive impact you have had on our business.
- John Montero, VP Human Resources - Wells Fargo Bank