Gov Mike Huckabee
- FOX News Contributor
- New York Times Best-selling Author
- 44th Governor of Arkansas
Mike Huckabee is the host of the TV show "Huckabee" on TBN each weekend and is a Fox News contributor, NY Times best selling author of 12 books, and a frequent speaker for corporate, civic, and non-profit groups all over the world.
He was the 44th Governor of Arkansas from 1996 until 2007, becoming one of the longest serving Governors in his state's history. He left a legacy of tax ... VIEW MORE
The Trump Triumph: Why He Won and Why the Media and the Politicos Never Saw it Coming
The phenomenon of Donald Trump’s historic disruption of the American political system was a total surprise to some - ... View More
Weapons of Mass Instruction
Music and the Arts are a must for our educational system. In this keynote, Gov. Huckabee explains the role that music ... View More
The Pursuit of the Presidency and the Perfectly Insane American Process
Gov. Huckabee presents insights and experiences from the American political system and all the the details and ... View More
From Fat to Fit
Gov. Huckabee takes the audience on his personal journey of losing 110 pounds and going from an overweight couch ... View More
- Mike Huckabee charmed and inspired our national group of Health care executives with his unique blend of knowledge and humor. Because of the overwhelming positive response with this group we have now booked him to address a national group of retailers.
- Michael P. Owens - CraigMichaels Inc.
- No matter what your political views, Governor Huckabee is a great role model and advocate for health!
- Governor Huckabee was a hit. What a wonderful person! Everyone loved him. In fact, he got a standing ovation as soon as he entered the stage.
- Mary Lou Taylor - Director, Meetings and Conventions