- Nationally Syndicated "The Color of Money"
- Author of Multiple Financial Books
- Frequent Network TV and Radio Guest
Michelle Singletary is a nationally syndicated personal finance columnist for The Washington Post. Her column, "The Color of Money" is an award-winning column, which is now carried in about 100 newspapers across the country.
She is the author of three books, “The 21 Day Financial Fast: Your Path to Financial Peace and Free” “Spend Well, Live Rich: How to Live Well With the ... VIEW MORE
Basic Personal Finance
Michelle Singletary explains basic personal finance principles such as: - Budgeting Basics - Conquering Debt - ... View More
- Love and Money (How To Handle Your Money Better in Your Relationship)
Young Adults and Financial Literacy
In this presentation, Michelle Singletary tailors the presentation towards young adults to explain basic ... View More
Employee, Nonprofit and Community Workshops and Keynote Addresses on Personal Finance
In both an entertaining and informative presentation, Michelle Singletary will provide your audience with an ... View More
- Michelle was AMAZING! She brought humor, fun and thoughtfulness to a topic that many would view as boring or complicated. More than any of that, she is just a wonderful, thoughtful and sincere person who shares financial and common sense with others.
- Ms. Lisa - Jacksonville Public Library
- Your presentation on "The 5 Steps to Successful Saving" was a real crowd pleaser. Two points that were incredibly impactful were 1) save more than you spend and 2) return those unneeded student loan dollars. You made a great connection with the students.
- Ms. Laurin - ING