Born and raised in Caracas-Venezuela to a family of holocaust survivors, Michelle was accustomed to living with fear. It was what kept her safe and comfortable. But when she moved to New York to pursue a Masters in Branding at the School of Visual Arts, Michelle quickly realized that NYC was not for the fearful.
In efforts to re-write her definition of fear Michelle completed a ... VIEW MORE
WTF Are We So Afraid Of?
A talk that will change your perception of fear and inspire you to take action Fear rules our lives in ways we are ... View More
Dear 15 year old me: Dare to fail
WHAT TEENAGERS MUST HEAR
TGIF: Thank God I'm Female
A TALK FOCUSED ON WOMEN LEADERSHIP
Tap into your full potential
THE KEY TO STEP IT UP AT YOUR WORKPLACE
- "Michelle Poler spoke at our CreativeMornings event in December and we were quite lucky to have her. A natural presenter with great enthusiasm, Michelle shared the story behind her 100 Days Without Fear project and had our audience laughing, clapping and nodding their heads along with her. She successfully mastered the balance of humility and confidence and presented in a truly entertaining way."
- Lisa Cifuentes - Creative Mornings NYC
- It was absolutely wonderful meeting Michelle and having her present at TEDxHouston 2015. Even though I knew she was nervous facing her 100th fear, you couldn't tell. Her talk was tremendously inspiring and insightfully put together. She was beyond well prepared and poured her heart into her message; everything you would ever want from a presenter. I honestly can't say enough good things about working with her as a TEDxHouston speaker. And, to top all of that off, her slides were beautiful. She's a talented designer and brave woman.I look forward to following along on all of Michelle's next adventures.
- Kara Gray - TEDxHouston
- It was inspiring to see Michelle's talk at Google NYC about her 100 Days Without Fear challenge. She made it relevant to our daily lives; the audience left feeling empowered to face their own fears. Her talent shines! Her energy and enthusiasm are undeniable, and her visual designs were absolutely flawless. People were thrilled not only by having Michelle at Google, but also for introducing her project into their lives. We look forward to having Michelle join us at many more events.
- Sofia Altuna, Agency Partner - Google