- Creator of the project 100 Days Without Fear
- TEDx Speaker
- Founder of Hello Fears
Born and raised in Caracas-Venezuela, Michelle Poler is a creative and passionate social entrepreneur, keynote speaker, fear facer, and branding strategist.
She is the Founder of Hello Fears, a social movement empowering millions to step outside of the comfort zone and tap into their full potential. She has spoken at TEDx, Google, INBOUND, Facebook, ESPN, Netflix, Procter and ... VIEW MORE
- "Michelle Poler spoke at our CreativeMornings event in December and we were quite lucky to have her. A natural presenter with great enthusiasm, Michelle shared the story behind her 100 Days Without Fear project and had our audience laughing, clapping and nodding their heads along with her. She successfully mastered the balance of humility and confidence and presented in a truly entertaining way."
- Lisa Cifuentes - Creative Mornings NYC
- It was absolutely wonderful meeting Michelle and having her present at TEDxHouston 2015. Even though I knew she was nervous facing her 100th fear, you couldn't tell. Her talk was tremendously inspiring and insightfully put together. She was beyond well prepared and poured her heart into her message; everything you would ever want from a presenter. I honestly can't say enough good things about working with her as a TEDxHouston speaker. And, to top all of that off, her slides were beautiful. She's a talented designer and brave woman.I look forward to following along on all of Michelle's next adventures.
- Kara Gray - TEDxHouston
- It was inspiring to see Michelle's talk at Google NYC about her 100 Days Without Fear challenge. She made it relevant to our daily lives; the audience left feeling empowered to face their own fears. Her talent shines! Her energy and enthusiasm are undeniable, and her visual designs were absolutely flawless. People were thrilled not only by having Michelle at Google, but also for introducing her project into their lives. We look forward to having Michelle join us at many more events.
- Sofia Altuna, Agency Partner - Google
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!