- President of Key Performance
- Author of Happiness is a Habit
- Happiness and Performance Expert
Michele Phillips is the president of Key Performance and the author of Happiness is a Habit - Simple Daily Rituals That Increase Energy, Improve Well-Being and Add Joy to Every Day (Cedar Fort Publishing 2013). Michele's professional experience spans over 20 years facilitating engaging workshops, seminars and coaching programs with Fortune 500 companies around the globe ... VIEW MORE
Like an athlete, a leader is expected to perform at the top of his or her game each day. Unlike an athlete, most ... View More
Happiness is a Habit (General Population)
Renovate the rhythm of your life to create a healthier, happier you. Learn how to renew your energy and enthusiasm ... View More
Happiness is a Habit (Corporate version)
The Happiness at Work class will give your employees the skills they need to make more intelligent decisions, stay ... View More
ENERGY RULES for Communicating in the 21st Century
The Easy Method to Responding versus Reacting There is no app for job satisfaction and relationships. Yet the ... View More
- I always thought my life was good. It is! And here comes Michele Phillips, offering 45 simple but powerful habits of happiness along with the prospect of reaching yet another dimension of a fascinating and greatly satisfying overall development: a truly happy life! Thank you, Michele, I love you for that!
- Udo Fichtner, Global Head of Human Resources - Hirschvogel Automotive Group, Germany
- Michele is a very enthusiastic and knowledgable coach, trainer and consultant. Her enery is contagious, and her way to entertain a difficult crowd and have them learn and develop excitement for leadership and people management is just amazing. I have contracted her several times for different companies, and I would do it again and again. You will always learn and have a lot of fun.
- Udo Fichtner TRW Automotive
- Michele's Core Performance program was a perfect end to our team retreat, and was extremely well received by everyone. It was empowering to take time for ourselves to create positive rituals which will help us to achieve high levels of performance in our personal and professional lives.
- Lisa Brooks-Greaux Ed.D, Head of Learning & Development - Pfizer