- Consumer Behavior Authority
- Lifestyle Marketer
- Frequent Network TV and Radio Guest
Michael "wrote the book" on understanding consumers. Literally. Hundreds of thousands of business students have learned about Marketing from his books including Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being -- the most widely used book on the subject in the world.
Much in demand as a keynote speaker, Michael often is asked to provide briefings to global executive teams who want ... VIEW MORE
Earthshaking Trends: What You Need To Know NOW About Keeping your Top Consumers
For years, marketers put customers into tidy little boxes, such as age, income or gender groups. Consumers don’t ... View More
The Young and the Restless: Capture the Hearts, Minds and Wallets of Millennials
U.S. Millennials spend $600 billion per year, but their choices change faster than Lady Gaga changes her outfits. ... View More
A Moving Target
When we try to figure out consumers, there’s only one thing we can count on: We can’t count on anything. Consumer ... View More
The Brave New World of Consumerspace
Evolving trends in technology and lifestyles are fundamentally changing the ways relationships between consumers ... View More
- Prof. Solomon . . . was able to make us think of new ways to use consumer behavior to frame our own activities. . . . He was able to inject humor to maintain our attention yet did not deviate from the basic task at hand—to educate and provoke thought.
- David Friedman, V.P. Marketing - U.S. Cellular
- "[He demonstrated] . . . an unexpected wit that not only enlivened the presentation, it created an air that his broad research had been scrutinized in the harsh light of reality . . . the man is a scholar who is current and streetwise . . .
- Joe Barstys, Manager, Customer Satisfact - Subaru of America
- I hope you were able to see how many in the audience—and on the dais—were taking notes. We were extremely delighted with your presentation.
- Kathleen Fredrick - International Furnishings & Design Association