- NYT Best-selling Author/Syndicated Columnist
- Son of President Ronald Reagan
- Regular Fox News Channel Commentator
Michael Reagan is the eldest son of former President Ronald Reagan and one of the most DYNAMIC and sought after public speakers in the public arena today. His commitments to public service and the conservative vision his father championed are second to none, making him the natural heir to the Reagan Conservative Legacy.
Michael spent nearly two decades as a conservative radio talk ... VIEW MORE
What Would Ronald Reagan Do?
How would President Reagan would manage these challenging political times? Michael takes the audience on a journey ... View More
Reagan Day Benefit Events
Michael is honored to represent his father's political legacy at Reagan Day functions. Michael often speaks to ... View More
- Michael Reagan gives you insights into his Father's thinking and actions. Outstanding speaker and communicator. Feedback from attendees has been nothing but glorious.
- Barbara - Southwest Georgia Republican Women
- Mike was great! He really connects with the audience and is able to relate to everyone. He delivers a valuable message about getting America on track and back to our roots of hard work and good values.
- Paula Schmidt - Midwest Republican Leadership Conference
- Michael Reagan connected with our audience in a very personal way. He wove the mission of Bryan College and the purpose of the event into his presentation. The impact was clear as we received a record amount of gifts and pledges at the dinner.
- Blake Hudson, VP for Advancement - Bryan College