- Social Media Leader and Innovator
- Author of "Platform"
- One of Forbes Top 50 Social Media Influencers
Michael Hyatt has spent his career in book publishing. As a publisher, former literary agent, New York Times bestselling author, and popular blogger, he has a unique perspective on the rapidly changing world of content creation and delivery.
Michael is the former Chairman & CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishers, the largest faith-based publisher in the world and now part of ... VIEW MORE
Creating Your Personal Life Plan
Few people have a plan for their life. Most are passive spectators, watching their life unfold, one day at a time. In ... View More
In today’s hyper-noisy world, it is hard to get anyone’s attention. You need a platform to be seen and heard. ... View More
How to Go Further, Faster
Now you can speed up the process, avoid the common mistakes, and keep from reinventing the wheel. In this ... View More
How to Shave 10 Hours Off Your Work Week
Almost everyone I know complains about how much they are working. In this presentation, I explain how to maximize ... View More
- What a breath of fresh air. Michael Hyatt is the extremely rare combination of a business professional who has a heart for the success of his audience. He possesses the ability to communicate practical steps in an entertaining and memorable way.
- Scott Humphrey - Shaw Flooring Network
- Younger crowds in their 20s and 30s are inundated with messages and entertainment, making them a hard crowd to please. Mike’s keynote cut through the clutter . . . It was the kind of speech audiences hope for but rarely get.
- Ted Dekker New York Times Bestselling Author - Sponsor of The Gathering
- Vanderbilt University loves Michael Hyatt. He is the top-rated speaker in our Executive and MBA programs. He is a CEO ‘who walks his talk.’ He can both do and teach—a powerful combination. His talks overflow with compelling leadership stories and lessons.
- Richard L. Daft, PH.D. Professor of Management - Owen Graduate School of Management Vanderbilt University
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!