- NY Times Bestselling author of “Thunder Dog"
- 9/11 World Trade Center Survivor
- Sales, Management and Leadership Authority
Michael Hingson is an internationally acclaimed public speaker and consultant who uses his personal stories and experiences escaping from and surviving the terrorist attacks upon the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001 as the backdrop for his talks on the life lessons he has learned growing up in a world different from what most of us experience. Michael, blind since birth, ... VIEW MORE
TURNING THE TALES ON TERROR IN OUR UNCERTAIN AND SCARY WORLD
Lessons from the Twin Towers As a survivor of the 9/11 tragedy as well as person who lives without sight, Michael ... View More
THE INVALUABLE POWER OF THE HUMAN-ANIMAL BOND
Lessons from a Guide Dog Team Millions of Americans enjoy the love and companionship of their pets. Medical ... View More
"THINKING OUSIDE THE BOX” ISN’T ALWAYS THE BEST APPROACH
Preparing Your Life-skills Toolbox What tools do we already possess that when used creatively in tandem with the ... View More
ETHICS: THE REAL BOTTOM LINE FOR SUCCESS IN LIFE
Bringing Principles Back During Michael Hingson's more than 30 years in sales and senior management positions he ... View More
- Any organization that engages his services as a speaker will find that he is very considerate of their needs and those of their audience. You won't be disappointed with the message he shares, nor its effect on those with whom he shares it.
- Brandi Van Ormer, Dir. of Communications - Mississippi State University
- We cannot thank you enough for the exceptional presentation & the incredible efforts you made to overcome our weather challenges. Your grace, humor & dependability did a great deal to lessen my stress. You certainly modeled "calm in the eye of the storm."
- Shannon Warren, Founder - Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium
- Your invaluable participation in the Conference allowed us to offer a full day of rich and relevant material for our attendees.
- The K2L Conference Committee