- Named National Entrepreneur of the Year
- CEO of madFusion (started at age 13)
- Heads Global Community of Young Changemakers
Michael Costigan is a passionate advocate for the millennial generation.
His written work has been featured by Entrepreneur.com, Inc., Huffington Post, & Monster.com. While his on-camera spots have been syndicated across ABC, CBS, & Fox.
He is a keynote speaker for colleges and conferences across the country as well as special forums like TEDx and the Gulf Young Leaders, in ... VIEW MORE
The Real World Isn’t Taught In School
Michael speaks in a way that is directly relevant to an audience in their twenties – without cheesy motivational ... View More
Becoming An Outlier
Most people don’t wake up in the morning wanting to be average. Michael’s willing to bet your audience doesn’t ... View More
Defy the Odds (45-60 minutes)
It's a fact of life, things WILL get in our way -- it's up to us to decide how we deal with it. With an inspiring ... View More
Bullying: Be The Solution
Bullying has become one of the biggest (if not the biggest) issues on school campuses in the past few years. ... View More
- I knew this young man would make an impressive footprint in society. He is a man of integrity, honesty and genuine kindness. Michael has a unique gift, with a heart to follow. I have no doubt his brilliance will shine in all he does.
- Patti Handy - TeensCashCoach.com
- Michael Costigan has a remarkable talent to express himself. He has the ability to clearly identify a problem and to delegate. It will be his ability to work on solutions and lead by example that I believe will develop his potential for true greatness.
- Pam Morris - Pam-Morris-Designs.com
- I have attended quite a few brainstorm meetings with Michael regarding various business projects. I recommend his leadership, creativity, and wide reaching knowledge of internet technologies and trends.
- Christopher Corsaut , Founder & CEO - TheOrganicMechanic.com