- Author of Award-Winning "Growing Happy Kids"
- PBS and Psychology Today Contributor
- Expert on Highly Sensitive Children
Maureen Healy is an award-winning author, keynote speaker and leader in the field of children's emotional health. Her popular blog on Psychology Today has reached millions of parents, and educators seeking her guidance. Growing Happy Kids by Maureen won the Nautilus Book Award and Reader's Favorite in 2014.
In 2018, Maureen's next book, The Emotionally Healthy Child, based on her ... VIEW MORE
The Emotionally Healthy Child
The road to positive emotional health has bumps and challenges. Of course, the goal isn’t to let a challenge “beat ... View More
Social & Emotional Tools (Classroom or Home)
Learning how to perceive children’s emotional development and provide them real-life strategies to help them develop ... View More
Mindfulness in Children
Everything we do as parents, professionals and educators is about helping children make smart choices, especially ... View More
Growing Happy Kids
Drawing on her research and real-life global experiences, Maureen shares the how of children’s happiness. She ... View More
- Thank you for having such an engaging presentation today!
- Nancy Conrad, VP of Marketing - Crayola
- Great talk. You really helped our parents understand what an emotionally healthy child is and how to help them navigate screens. This wasn't an easy topic but I know everyone got something out of this. Thank you again.
- Renee Stahl Dektor, organizer - Knox School of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Our parents loved your talk. Thank you for coming. You gave such memorable strategies, I feel like everyone walked away with practical ideas on how to help their child create a growth mindset.
- Teresa Berger, Parent Chair - Woodward Academy (Atlanta, GA)