- Author of Award-Winning "Growing Happy Kids"
- PBS and Psychology Today Contributor
- Expert on Highly Sensitive Children
Maureen Healyis an award-winning author, keynote speaker and leader in the field of children’s emotional health. Her popular blog on Psychology Today has reached millions of parents, and educators wanting to learn the how of children’s happiness. Growing Happy Kids by Maureen won the Nautilus Book Award and Reader’s Favorite in 2014.
Unique about Maureen is her experience working ... VIEW MORE
Social and Emotional Learning
Social and emotional learning (SEL) is sweeping the country! Did you know in 2018 a national committee is going to ... View More
Emotionally Healthy Children: SEL Tools and Techniques
Small children have big feelings and oftentimes they don’t know what to do with them. Helping children learn to ... View More
Transforming Anger: How to Help Children
Understanding what anger is and how to effectively manage this fast-moving emotion is essential for becoming ... View More
Mindful Kids, Happier Kids
Scientific studies reveal that children that participate in mindfulness practices in the classroom are happier ... View More
- Thank you for having such an engaging presentation today!
- Nancy Conrad, VP of Marketing - Crayola
- Great talk. You really helped our parents understand what an emotionally healthy child is and how to help them navigate screens. This wasn't an easy topic but I know everyone got something out of this. Thank you again.
- Renee Stahl Dektor, organizer - Knox School of Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Our parents loved your talk. Thank you for coming. You gave such memorable strategies, I feel like everyone walked away with practical ideas on how to help their child create a growth mindset.
- Teresa Berger, Parent Chair - Woodward Academy (Atlanta, GA)