Matthew E. May
- Strategy and Innovation Thought Leader
- Former Advisor to Toyota
- Author of Winning The Brain Game
Matthew E. May is an internationally recognized thought leader on strategy, innovation, and lean. Founder and CEO of StratInnoSys and creator of The Idea Score, he specializes in helping executives craft innovative strategies and build the capabilities to implement them.
Matthew has written five books on innovative thinking. His work has appeared in The New York Times, INC Magazine, ... VIEW MORE
Secrets to Achieving Maximum Effect With Minimum Means In this compelling keynote, Matthew reveals how the best ... View More
Competing For The Future
The Art of Playing to Win In this talk, Matthew shows leaders how to begin with a winning aspiration, then answer two ... View More
Mind of the Innovator
How Game-Changers “Think Different” In this compelling keynote, Matthew takes the audience inside the minds of the ... View More
Success Through Simplicity In this thought-provoking exploration of why certain events, products, and people capture ... View More
- Matt did a great job of connecting with the audience; he was extremely credible and knew his material. The feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive, and would be interested in future presentations.
- Matt gave an outstanding presentation. Everyone raved about it and felt it very motivating. We will be recommending him to other groups in the company!
- Matt was very well received by our group. He adapted his presentation so that it suited our senior team. We enjoyed his insights on innovation, and look forward to implementing them.
- HARVEY TREMBLAY, Chairman/President - Hy-Tech Drilling LTD