Matthew E. May
- Strategy and Innovation Thought Leader
- Former Advisor to Toyota
- Author of Winning The Brain Game
Matthew E. May is an internationally recognized thought leader on strategy, innovation, and lean. Working as a solo advisor and coach, he specializes in helping senior executives and their teams craft innovative strategies and build the capabilities to implement them.
Matt has written five books on innovative thinking, his latest being WINNING THE BRAIN GAME: Fixing the 7 Fatal ... VIEW MORE
WINNING THE BRAIN GAME
This provocative and highly interactive keynote speech is based my latest book Winning the Brain Game. Participants ... View More
THE MAGIC OF SUBTRACTION
This keynote draws upon my book The Laws of Subtraction. I outline six simple rules for standing out and staying ... View More
DESIGNING ELEGANT SOLUTIONS
This popular speech is based on my two first books, The Elegant Solution and In Pursuit of Elegance. Drawing on my ... View More
- Matt did a great job of connecting with the audience; he was extremely credible and knew his material. The feedback we received has been overwhelmingly positive, and would be interested in future presentations.
- Matt gave an outstanding presentation. Everyone raved about it and felt it very motivating. We will be recommending him to other groups in the company!
- Matt was very well received by our group. He adapted his presentation so that it suited our senior team. We enjoyed his insights on innovation, and look forward to implementing them.
- HARVEY TREMBLAY, Chairman/President - Hy-Tech Drilling LTD