From dragging heavy sleds to the North Pole, to sailing small yachts through some of the world’s deadliest oceans. Adventurer Matt McFadyen has been there and done that.
As an adventurer Matt has pushed himself and others to the ends of the earth, testing the limits of human potential. He has been part of three record breaking expeditions to the North Pole and two long haul sailing ... VIEW MORE
ANTARCTICA - Journey to the end of the earth
As a 22 year old, Matt and 4 others set sail aboard a 43 ft yacht bound for Antarctica on a 54 day expedition across ... View More
NORTH POLE - Sitting still means going backwards
Matt’s brush with death in the icy waters of the Great Southern Ocean ignited a passion to lead others to the ends of ... View More
A JOURNEY to LEADERSHIP
In 5 short years Matt went from being a 22 year old novice adventurer to co leading his 3rd expedition to the North ... View More
BEYOND THE CIRCLE - The Beauty of Failure
In the summer of 2013, Matt attempted to row, sail and drag a 17.5-foot open boat across 3000 miles of ice choked ... View More
- The most successful staff engagement event to date. 96% of people found Matt’s presentation inspiring. 93% found his presentation relevant and applicable to their role here at the firm. Matt was absolutely amazing!
- Manuela Schmid - PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS
- He brings every one of the participants with him as he experienced the triumphs & epic challenges of his journey. Adding interactive "what would you do" moments into the presentation adds to the immersiveness of the experience and mandates full attention.
- Marty Boyzuck - HEWLETT PACKARD
- Matt exceeded our expectations by engaging extremely well with the audience and integrating our key messaging into his delivery. Each session was delivered with the same enthusiasm and energy that earned him excellent ratings from all participants.
- Kristina Czepl - NESTLE