Martina Cartwright Ph.D., R.D.
Martina Cartwright is the country's leading Registered Dietitian (R.D.) with a Ph.D. in Nutritional Science and Biomolecular Chemistry from the University of Wisconsin- Madison. She has 25+ years experience in medical education, scientific research and clinical practice in both the academic and pharmaceutical settings, regularly serving as a consultant to patients and medical ... VIEW MORE
- BUSINESS PEOPLE
- How to Stay Fit on the Road
- Combating Stress in the Workplace & Avoiding Mindless Eating
- Don’t Invest in BS ... View More
- Sports Nutrition and Body Image
- Sports Nutrition for Adults Over 50
- Sports Nutrition for Teens
- Child Pageants: Princess by Proxy Disorder
- ... View More
- Older Adults
- Malnutrition in Older Adults Hiding in Plain Site
- Nutrition and Wound Healing
- Understanding Hospital ... View More
- Alcohol and Women’s Health: Mixing Health and Hazards
- Your Relationship with Food & Drink: Eating Disorders ... View More
- Dr. Cartwright is a passionate and extremely well versed speaker. She has a strong ability to engage the audience by incorporating patient case studies and weaving in clinical data through application.
- Mandy P. - Abbott
- Dr.Cartwright is an excellent and informative public speaker who easily engages the audience with her scientific knowledge and real life stories. She is comfortable, confident and approachable.
- T. Schultz - Western States Osteopathic Society
- Dr. Martina is an engaging and informative speaker. Her diverse knowledge and incorporation of real-life stories make her talks interesting and practical. She bridges science and clinical practice flawlessly.
- Beverly, RN - Atlanta GA
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!