Recognized for over 25 years as one of the world’s leading authorities on customer-focused business strategies, Dr. Martha Rogers is an acclaimed author and co-founder, along with Don Peppers, of Peppers & Rogers Group. Her latest endeavor is the formation of CX Speakers, a new company which delivers workshops, keynote presentations and thought leadership consulting that is focused ... VIEW MORE
Full Day Executive Seminar: Maximizing Your Return on Customer
Customers are a scarce resource--finite in number, and expensive to replace. So it is vital to create the most value ... View More
High Demand Presentation: Applying 1to1 Customer Insights to New Product Development and Launch
A high proportion of new products & services bomb because they misjudge the customers' needs. That means a high ... View More
High-Demand Presentation: Customer Orientation & Business Ethics: Joined at the Hip
A company that fully embraces genuine value creation will inevitably become the customer-oriented, striving to ... View More
Keynote Session: Business Ethics: How to Succeed in a Cut-Throat World and Still Sleep at Night
You might think that it's easy to tell right from wrong in business. But that isn't true. Few business ethics issues ... View More
- Martha was a pure joy to be around and did exceptionally well on her keynote presentation. She was our highest rated speaker.
- Carol L. Rubinoff, Senior Manager, Worldwide Events - BetterManagement.com, a SAS Company
- Martha Rogers is the benchmark we use to measure all other speakers. Having presented at our global client meetings as one of 30 presenters in two days she distinguished herself from the group through her insight, energy, humor & measureable case studies.
- Charles Born, Vice President of Global Marketing - Amdocs
- Our audience of over 1,000 senior executives and managers was captivated by Martha's powerful messages, which she managed to bring to life through her relevant examples and stories of companies who are getting it right.
- Ian Parsons , CEO - eCustomerServiceWorld.com Inc