- First US female combat pilot
- First US female combat squadron commander
- Decorated military leader and pioneer
Martha E. McSally is a pioneer. She is the first female fighter pilot to fly in combat, and first to command a fighter squadron in combat in United States history. In 2001-2002, Martha McSally earned national recognition for successfully overturning a military policy requiring all U.S. servicewomen to wear a Muslim Abaya and headscarf when off base in Saudi Arabia.
Martha grew up ... VIEW MORE
One Person Can Make a Difference
We see many wrong things surrounding us—in the workplace, community, nation and world. Often the challenge seems ... View More
Light the Fire In Your Belly!
To what will you give your life? Many of us dreamed big as children, but those dreams are often supplanted by the ... View More
One Team, One Fight—Using Fighter Pilot Principles For Your Winning Team.
Success in a single-seat fighter aircraft on a combat mission does not happen by accident. It is the result of hard ... View More
Leadership Lessons from Command and Combat
Martha McSally was the first woman in U.S. history to command a Fighter Squadron. She is a decorated war hero with ... View More
- I expect leadership development for our organization to be world-class, and Martha McSally was the perfect fit. Martha has set herself apart as a private facilitator and speaker by leveraging her unique qualifications and experience in a manner that combines her life purpose with her passion for changing lives. Martha's real-life experience is amazing, and she has dramatically impacted our team!
- Benjamin Richter - CEO, Bradford Airport Logistics
- On behave of the Cy-Fair Educational Foundation I would like to acknowledge and thank you for doing a fantastic job speaking at our event. The board members of the Cy-Fair Educational Foundation, the Salute to Our Heroes Committee as well as our guests were all in agreement: Martha McSally definitely met our expectations! Your speech was motivational and inspiring. Your presentation style was engaging and energetic. Everyone commented that you were very friendly, focused and exceptionally knowledgeable. You inspired and motivated our guests, many of whom reported they would love to have you back in Houston possibly to speak to our school district employees, leaders and teachers. It was an honor to meet you and spend time with such an inspiring person.
- Marie Holmes, Executive Director - Cy-Fair Educational Foundation