- First Blind Person on the U.S. Olympic Team
- Champion Marathon Runner
- Inspirational Speaker
Marla Runyon placed third in the qualifying trials for the Women's 1500 meters earning a spot on the 2000 U.S. Olympic team - the first time a legally blind person has ever accomplished such a feat. Diagnosed with Stargardt's Disease as a child, Marla has been legally blind for 20 years; but she refuses to consider her blindness a handicap. "It is not a factor or an excuse for a bad ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.