- Founder and President of Family First
- Host of Nationally Syndicated “Family Minute”
- Co-Founder of All Pro Dad with Tony Dungy
Mark Merrill is the founder and president of Family First, a widely respected national non-profit organization dedicated to strengthening the family. Family First promotes principles for building marriages and raising children through three successful programs. All Pro Dad helps men become better fathers through NFL seminars, school-based All Pro Dad's Days, and AllProDad.com. Its ... VIEW MORE
Discovering Leadership’s Unseen Essential
In this message, Mark takes men and women of all ages on a journey to a place they may not have gone before…a journey ... View More
Living Life in the D.A.S.H.
What a person does in the “dash”—the dash between the year someone is born and the year they die—has eternal ... View More
Live to Love
Loving others is one of the greatest things we can do in life, but sometimes one of the most difficult as well… ... View More
- Thank you for your meaningful remarks at the Helping Hand's Youth Conference...your message about what dads can do to build better relationships with their children added an important dimension to the discussion.
- Laura Bush - First Lady, United States of America
- The message you delivered at our national Chick-fil-A conference was just what we ordered—practical, meaningful and inspiring. I hope thousands of others will have the opportunity to hear you.
- S. Truett Cathy, CEO & Founder - Chick-fil-A, Inc.
- Please know how appreciative I am of the leadership you brought to our recent Strengthening Families Symposium. Your vision and voice as an expert . . . is truly appreciated. I again thank you for your willingness to assist our state.
- Jeb Bush, Governor - State of Florida