- Former Corporate Lobbyist
- Diversified Business Owner
- Hall of Fame Speaker
It's pretty simple what Mark Mayfield does: he talks about very serious stuff in a very funny way.
Mark has one of the most diversified backgrounds in the speaking industry having owned and operated several businesses ranging from livestock production to nightclubs to golf instruction, and also spent ten years as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C. and in thirteen state legislatures for ... VIEW MORE
MORPH (MANAGING CHANGE)
This is a humorous approach to a very serious subject and emphasizes that creativity is the key component in managing ... View More
MIRTHMAKING (HUMOR IN THE WORKPLACE)
Adding humor (actually mirth) to your work and life can have profound economic benefits as well as just making it ... View More
AG SHIFT: THE CHANGING FACE OF AGRICULTURE
This program is an entertaining reminder of the continual shift agriculture must make to stay competitive and ... View More
CAN I HAVE A SIDE ORDER OF SERVICE WITH THAT? (CUSTOMER SERVICE)
This light and lively program will help you see the customer’s perspective and examines issues like credibility, ... View More
- Your Keynote Address in the morning and the Awards Banquet Presentation that night were the best ever. To hold an audience's attention with a strong target message that entertains them at the same time with related hysterical comedy is a rare talent.
- Crownline Boats
- It's amazing that you are able to keep everyone laughing continuously and still deliver a very important message to them!
- Friends University
- What can I say......they all loved you!
- Merck & Co.