Mark H. Maxwell
- Expert on Millennials, Gen. Z & Culture
- TEDx Youth Speaker & Author
- Entertainment Attorney
Mark H. Maxwell is an entertainment attorney, music business veteran and college professor. As a lawyer, Mark represents a diverse roster of recording artists, celebrities, record labels, music publishers, authors, songwriters and producers. As a professor in Belmont University's prestigious entertainment business and songwriting program, he created their popular course on Bob Dylan ... VIEW MORE
Networking Kills: Success Through Serving
In this talk, Maxwell uncovers the moral and spiritual dangers of networking to achieve success. Using pop culture ... View More
Achieving Success as a Young Creative
Change the world by - making yourself available instead of visible, giving instead of taking and losing yourself ... View More
- Thank you Mark Maxwell for sharing these ideas at TEDx. We are all here with the ability to live a richer life if we serve each other. Thanks.
- Scooter Braun - Manager of Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Ariana Grande and Tori Kelly
- I knew I wanted to get my hands on Mark Maxwell's book "Networking Kills" when one of his Belmont students quoted it in a conversation we were having over a cup of coffee. What a simple concept: "Networking" narrows our focus and our life experience. "Serving" connects us in a meaningful way and throws the gates of opportunity wide open. Let the adventure begin!
- Amy Grant - Singer/Songwriter
- Mark Maxwell was an early believer and important counselor for MercyMe twenty years ago. I am thrilled that through his book, Networking Kills, he continues to authentically mentor and counsel the next generation concerning true success - success that is only found through serving others.
- Bart Millard - MercyMe