Mark H. Maxwell
- Expert on Millennials, Gen. Z & Culture
- TEDx Youth Speaker & Author
- Entertainment Attorney
Mark H. Maxwell is an entertainment attorney, music business veteran and college professor. As a lawyer, Mark represents a diverse roster of recording artists, celebrities, record labels, music publishers, authors, songwriters and producers. As a professor in Belmont University's prestigious entertainment business and songwriting program, he created their popular course on Bob Dylan ... VIEW MORE
- Networking Kills: Success Through Serving
- Salty and Lit: Influencing Culture Through Creativity
- Achieving Success as a Young Creative
- I knew I wanted to get my hands on Mark Maxwell's book "Networking Kills" when one of his Belmont students quoted it in a conversation we were having over a cup of coffee. What a simple concept: "Networking" narrows our focus and our life experience. "Serving" connects us in a meaningful way and throws the gates of opportunity wide open. Let the adventure begin!
- Amy Grant - Singer/Songwriter
- Mark Maxwell was an early believer and important counselor for MercyMe twenty years ago. I am thrilled that through his book, Networking Kills, he continues to authentically mentor and counsel the next generation concerning true success - success that is only found through serving others.
- Bart Millard - MercyMe
- Culture teaches us to measure everything through the question: "how does this benefit my life?" This book does the exact opposite by changing the question to, "how does my life benefit others?" Mark Maxwell's book, Networking Kills, is more than just a novel idea - this significant message can help steer a generation towards true success. But more than just this generation, I believe it will help anyone, in any stage, re-evaluate their motivations and navigate their life back to what truly matters. I know it's doing that for me.
- Natalie Grant - Singer/Songwriter