Mark "Oz" Geist
- Co-Author of 13 Hours
- Member of Benghazi Annex Security Team
- Marine Corps Veteran / First Responder
Mark "Oz" Geist is a member of the Annex Security Team that fought the Battle of Benghazi, Libya, from September 11 to September 12, 2012. A Colorado native, Mr. Geist joined the United States Marine Corps in 1984. During his time in the service, he served in Barracks Duty in the Philippines, then with the 2nd Battalion 9th Marines Golf Company, as well as the Surveillance and Target ... VIEW MORE
Get Up or Die: Critical Leadership Decisions
Mark "Oz" Geist shares powerful life and leadership lessons utilizing the facts portrayed in the NYT's best-selling book ... View More
13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi
Mark Geist tells the insider account of the attacks in Benghazi. The 13 hours of assault dramatically impacted the lives ... View More
- Mark offers a powerful presentation, beginning from the moment he takes the stage. His firsthand account of what happened Sept. 11-12, 2012, in Benghazi, Libya, brought both cheers and tears from our audience. Mark's story put a very human face on an event that has been in the news very often during the last four years.
- Ross M. Gallabrese, Executive Editor - Herald-Star/The Weirton Daily Times
- Mark was outstanding. Spent all morning with him before our event. Very nice man, and a great patriot. Our entire event went off without a hitch. Thanks for being a part of it!
- Ron Swanson - S&S Hardware
- Mark is an amazing speaker. Mark talked for an hour and you could hear a pin drop - except when he received 3 standing ovations! He was so kind to visit with our membership after his presentation and he allowed everyone who wanted to have their picture taken with him the time. I am so pleased Mike talked our board into the much larger than normal expense for our meeting. It was a pleasure to meet Mark an American Hero! Out of 5 stars our entire group would give him 10.
- Mary Nagel - North Dakota Petroleum Marketing Association