- NBA All Star
- Team Building Expert
Mark's keynote presentation “The Four Commitments of a Winning Team,” focuses on how to end internal competition in your organization. Mark shares his amazing rise from auto mechanic to NBA...
Mark's keynote presentation “The Four Commitments of a Winning Team,” focuses on how to end internal competition in your organization. Mark shares his amazing rise from auto mechanic to NBA All-Star, business leader, radio and TV personality, and entrepreneur and how he discovered his astounding ability and the greatness within him. Learn the secrets that empowered Mark and the Utah Jazz to win hundreds of games and find out how you can apply the strategies of professional sports to transform your life and organization. This high energy talk will have you on the edge of your seat, laughing, empowered and eager to get out there and do it differently…and better. You will leave with actionable ideas that can be implemented immediately to take your team to the next level.
Attendee outcomes include:
• The secret of team that no one talks about.
• How to achieve personal success in the concept of team.
• What separates champions from everyone else.
• How to be invaluable.
Total Time 1 hour
Mark’s Bigger Game seminar will actively engage all participants to challenge their thoughts and beliefs about teamwork. This seminar includes in-depth analysis of your team and active participant...
Mark’s Bigger Game seminar will actively engage all participants to challenge their thoughts and beliefs about teamwork. This seminar includes in-depth analysis of your team and active participant discussion, leaving you with specific action steps to take you and your team to a "10." Outcomes include:
• How to take your team to the next level
• How to improve the performance of your team to get individual commitment to the goals of the organization.
• How to honor your role and that of others.
• How to identify the goals and problems people have that you need to respond to.
• How to outsmart, outlast and outperform the competition
Total Time 2.5 hours
Build Your Dream Team!
In this program Mark will take you on a fascinating journey to make your team all it can be. You'll be on the edge of your seat, captivated by an understanding of yourself...
Build Your Dream Team!
In this program Mark will take you on a fascinating journey to make your team all it can be. You'll be on the edge of your seat, captivated by an understanding of yourself you never thought possible! You'll be laughing with amazement and recognition as you see yourselves, and everyone else in a new way, perhaps for the first time, truly understanding people you may have spent years working with. You'll be inspired, energized and excited when you return to the workplace with your new found ability and desire to honor those around you with a true acceptance of each person’s unique qualities and value. This is an experience that transcends learning; it's one of bonding and revelation. You and your team will become an unstoppable force empowered with a plan to best utilize everyone's talents and skills and reach into the hearts and minds of your customers. Call now to schedule this important seminar for your organization!
Attendee outcomes will include:
• The ability to read people and know just what to say to engage, motivate, delight and persuade them.
• An understanding of how to meet the needs and motivate everyone on your team and how to get into effective action every time.
• A profound and thorough understanding of yourself and your team members. You will be able to, quickly within minutes, identify who each person is and where exactly they best fit on your team.
• The secret to becoming absolutely invaluable to your customers so they never think about working with anyone else!
Total Time 2.5 hours
If you want to lead your team to greater heights in performance and achievement you need to hear Mark Eaton’s story. In this high energy, insightful presentation, Mark shares how he rose from auto...
If you want to lead your team to greater heights in performance and achievement you need to hear Mark Eaton’s story. In this high energy, insightful presentation, Mark shares how he rose from auto mechanic to NBA All Star and after twelve amazing years with the Utah Jazz reinvented himself and became a business leader, entrepreneur, radio and TV personality and subject of a soon to be released film. Experience the excitement and drama of how he challenged himself and his beliefs and found the courage to keep going and achieve success beyond anything he thought possible.
The Four Commitments of a Winning Team will impact the safety of your workplace in the following ways:
1. The first commitment will give your employees clarity about what their strengths are and precisely what their role is and how honoring it is of critical importance to the success and safety of the team.
2. The second commitment will educate your team about how responding to the requests and requirements of others and following safety procedures will make them trusted and valuable team players… and take them from doing their best to being the best.
3. The third commitment will have your employees see that their professional success is directly related to their willingness to promote and ensure the success, security and safety of all the members of their team.
4. The fourth commitment will have each member of your team understanding the vital importance of protecting each other and realizing that the only way to ensure their well-being is to ensure the safety of all.
Mark's Four Commitments of a Winning Team! speech has been extraordinarily well received in a number of markets, both geographically and industry wise. The most phenomenal success, however, has been realized in the Power and Safety industries, where Mark's message has resonated highly with leaders and employees alike. His message has had a direct impact on increased awareness and performance, as the testimonies on his website can attest.
His work with Alabama Power, Kiewit, Westar Energy and Consumers Energy was so impactful; they had him return on several occasions.
Total Time 1 hour
It is a true pleasure for me to write this letter of recommendation for Mark Eaton, who was recently a guest speaker at the Las Vegas Educational Event hosted by Caesars Entertainment. My company...
It is a true pleasure for me to write this letter of recommendation for Mark Eaton, who was recently a guest speaker at the Las Vegas Educational Event hosted by Caesars Entertainment. My company and I host this event for 250 of our best customers and its delivery and outcome has always been held to the highest of standards by me and my leadership team. With that said, not only did Mr. Eaton entertain our customers and meet our expectations, he surpassed them! Of the six sessions we presented at this event, Mr. Eaton’s “Four Commitments” presentation was ranked the highest and enjoyed the most by our attendees; may I assure you this is not an easy feat.
Mr. Eaton has a way of motivating and captivating his audience about topics that are relevant in today’s workforce. His philosophies and topics resonate highly with his audience and I would highly recommend Mark Eaton as a speaker at your next event.