- Best-selling Author of Waverly Bryson Series
- 2015 International Book Award Winner
A former PR executive who abandoned a successful career to pursue a more fulfilling life, Maria Murnane is the best-selling author of the Waverly Bryson series (Perfect on Paper, It's a Waverly Life, Honey on Your Mind, and Chocolate for Two, which garnered a starred review in Publishers Weekly), as well as Katwalk, Wait for the Rain, and 2015 International Book Award winner Cassidy ... VIEW MORE
Following Your Dream
This speech is Maria Murnane’s remarkable personal story, an exciting and entertaining tale of the courage it took ... View More
This speech explains the critical role communication plays in making a professional impression. Through colorful yet ... View More
This inspirational speech will delight any woman who has an idea for a business, however small, brewing in the back ... View More
How To Get Published
This workshop clarifies the difference between traditional and self-publishing and provides a clear, step-by-step ... View More
- Our women gushed that she was an intelligent, strong self-starter with a developed character who exuded unusual optimism and perseverance. Other descriptions that emerged included, ‘witty,’ ‘confident,’ ‘classy,’ ‘friendly,’ ‘adventurous,’ and ‘persistent.’ Maria is living proof that strong, smart women can be highly successful and content in life.
- Alex - Harvard University’s Delta Gamma Chapter
- “Maria is an excellent communicator whose passion for her work is contagious. The audience was captivated with her explanation of how she left her lucrative corporate career and put it all on the line in pursuit of the American Dream. Maria stood out among the panelists not only for her passion—but also because of her ability as a speaker—even when addressing an audience she seemed to be speaking to each person individually.
- Chris - Temple University
- Ms. Murnane's humorous demeanor and inspirational story of publishing and marketing success captured the attention of attendees, and many lined up after the event just for a chance to speak with her. The audience was compelled not only by her story, but also by her engaging and approachable demeanor.
- Teri - Medill Club of Greater New York