- Education Thought Leader
- Founder & CEO, Games2train
- Integrating Technology, Education & Workplace
Marc Prensky is an internationally acclaimed speaker, writer, educator, consultant, and game designer in the critical areas of education and learning. He is the author of Digital Game-Based Learning (McGraw-Hill, 2001), and Don’t Bother Me Mom – I’m Learning (Paragon House, 2006). Marc is the founder and CEO of Games2train, whose clients include IBM, Bank of America, Pfizer, the U.S. ... VIEW MORE
UNLEASHING THE POWER OF OUR 21ST CENTURY KIDS through an "Education to Better Their World"
Based on Prensky's newest book, Education to Better Their World,: Unleashing the Power of 21st Century Kids, the talk ... View More
THE NEW EDUCATIONAL PARADIGM FOR THE THIRD MILLENNIUM
A new paradigm for education is emerging in the world, going from the old "learning and personal accomplishment" to ... View More
GLOBAL EMPOWERED KIDS: “BECOMING” IN THE NEW AGE OF EMPOWERMENT
The era of just “learning” is over — students also have to “become” good, capable, empowered and world improving ... View More
BRAIN GAIN: Technology and the Quest for Digital Wisdom
What You Need to Know to Expand Your Mind Based on Prensky’s newest book, this is an optimistic, inspiring talk about ... View More
- We appreciate you working with us to open our meeting in Orlando, FL. You set the stage perfectly to challenge our audience and to expand their expectations in education.
- Mr. Mark - Scientific Learning
- Thank you for such a wonderful presentation yesterday morning! I'm looking forward to taking the information you shared back to our faculty and try to convince them to embrace the rapid change we're experiencing, and will experience.
- Second year Teacher - 12/07
Posted August 9th 2012::: A new book from Marc Prensky, released August 7 ::: "In an age where the answer to every question is at your fingertips,...
Posted February 23rd 2008SLS08-Videointerview: Marc Prensky "Der Game Designer" from Steffen Bueffel on Vimeo.
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!