- One of the Original Freedom Writers
- Servant Leader
- Best Selling Author
An original Freedom Writer whose story is told in part in the 2007 hit movie, Freedom Writers, Manny Scott has energized almost two million leaders, educators, volunteers, and students worldwide with his authentic, inspiring messages of hope.
Speaking to over 125 groups a year for the past decade, he is the speaker of choice for conferences, conventions, schools, fundraisers, and ... VIEW MORE
The Power of One
This message is so personal for me because when I was going through the most difficult moments of my life; when I was ... View More
How to R.E.A.C.H. Youth Today
We are in a new world, characterized by rapid changes in population density, technology, immigration patterns, ethnic, ... View More
"Turn the Page!" Assemblies
I have been given a gift to engage even the most difficult audiences, and help them turn the page and begin writing ... View More
Customized Keynote Address
Mr. Scott offers customized keynote addresses for teacher in-service days, universities, conferences, graduations, and ... View More
- Manny Scott was hands down AMAZING! Our staff, superintendent, and campus leaders loved Manny Scott’s message. He was exactly what we all needed to hear. Thank you for all of your help.
- Holly Ferguson, M. Ed. - Prosper ISD
- TRAINING LEADERS/ADULTS -- "I used to think Manny Scott was the best speaker I had ever heard in my 46 years in education- and I still do. But I believe, after hearing him teach [my administrators and teachers] today, that his strongest suit is that of lecturing and teaching and interacting with an audience...He puts it in a way that is easy to understand. Plus, he brings great credibility to it because of his background."
- Dr. Keith Ballard - Professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at Oklahoma University
- "Sorry but this is going to be a LONG message but I didn't think you would mind...I have been seriously thinking about killing myself, and you came to my school and helped me see that I'm not alone in my struggle with depression and loneliness. I've been so sad because my mother died recently...A few weeks ago my dad came into my room to find me crying on my bed. Because of you, I asked him if I could go to counseling. He asked me why... I showed him my wrists and how they were cut up. He was shocked. He asked me why I did it. My response: I didn't think that there was any other reason for me to live if my mom isn't alive. I started balling. He hugged me and said, 'okay I will find you a counselor tomorrow.' Now I feel so much better. I don't feel depressed anymore. Basically what I am trying to say is... you helped me and thank you. you are truly my hero."
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!