- Director of Innovation and Technology
- Author of The Fire Within
- Leadership, Innovation & Divergent Teaching
Mandy Froehlich is currently a Director of Innovation and Technology and a Google for Education Certified Trainer, but has been involved in education in a variety of positions from teacher to technology integrator, and has also taught pre-service teachers educational technology at the higher education level. Mandy has presented across the United States at various conferences such ... VIEW MORE
The Hierarchy of Needs for Innovation & Divergent Teaching
What is necessary in a district to really grow together into a climate and culture of innovation and support of ... View More
The Longest School Day: How to re-engage your love of learning
New initiatives, a focus on compliance, and sheer exhaustion can lead to a disengagement with the education ... View More
Twitter: Personalized Professional Development at your Fingertips
Learn how to leverage Twitter for professional learning and to create global opportunities for students. I will go ... View More
Supporting Change Through Reflection: Professional Digital Blog Portfolios
We know how powerful reflecting and portfolios are for students to show their growth, but it’s just as powerful for ... View More
- Mandy is absorbed with studying the world of education. She brings this passionate curiosity to studying how students learn and how teachers teach. Then, as an experienced and insightful speaker, she shares her educational and engaging stories with her audience. She has a propensity for this storytelling. It pulls her audience in by giving them practical insights. Her passion, experiences, and every-day narratives are crowd pleasers for all audiences.
- Barry Haines Director of Technology - Parsippany Troy-Hills Township School District
- Mandy Froehlich is a passionate, engaging and inspirational thought leader. When you hear Mandy speak, or read her blog posts, you immediately feel her energy and passion for education coming through. She is driven by doing what is best for students and invests herself wholeheartedly into every personal and professional interaction. Her positive energy and commitment to education and professional growth are impressive. She is innovative and insightful, and is a true educational leader.
- Rachelle Dene Poth, JD, MSEd - Keystone Technology Innovator
- Mandy Froehlich is a visionary educator that has made an impact on educators all around the world to inspire them to create meaningful change for their students by changing themselves. Her impact on many has been profound.
- George Couros - Speaker, Consultant, Author - "Innovator's Mindset"