- The "I Can" Lady
- Business Expert
- Former Vice President of 13 Corporations
Mamie McCullough, Ph.D., has been influencing audiences for thirty years. She has overcome poverty and many other adversities, including cancer, to become one of the country's most popular motivational speakers.
Mamie has a wide variety of experience in management, sales and recruiting. She believes business improves when people improve, and her desire is to help motivate people ... VIEW MORE
I Can - You Can Too!: How to “Bee” Up in a Down World
You can overcome impossible circumstances, and experience happiness and success! Mamie shares from her own life ... View More
I’m Not Waving, I’m Drowning: Healing from Hurt
Abuse of any type is a serious! Mamie often says; “Hurt never leaves you where it found you.” Mamie shares from ... View More
Bridging the Gap: Embracing Diversity
Different is not wrong, just different. You will learn to embrace diversity and learn the value of tolerance and ... View More
Together, We Can: Teamwork and Communication
Creating a better community is simple, but it’s not easy. If we work together as a team, we can impact our school, ... View More
- Marvelous comments of your powerful heartfelt presentations at our five seminars continue to be received in my office. Never had we had an outside speaker who communicated so effectively—and with such down to earth warmth and sensitivity.
- Barbara Hammond, President - Home Interiors & Gifts, Inc.
- Mamie McCullough is truly one of a kind. Whether in schools, conferences, seminars, or churches—Mamie delivers a message that influences character, inspires hope, and instills a desire to excel.
- Jack Graham - Prestonwood Baptist Church
- Mamie was everything and more than we expected! She wasted no time engaging our audience and had them laughing and crying—sometimes at the same time. Without a doubt, Mamie 'made' our event the success that it was.
- Missy Larson - Junior League of Waco