Maddy Dychtwald is a nationally recognized author and leading expert on the changing demographic trends shaping the marketplace, the workplace, and our lives. Since cofounding Age Wave over 30 years ago, she has been deeply involved in investigating and forecasting the lifestyle, marketing, and retirement implications of the age wave. She has also emerged as an authority on the ... VIEW MORE
How the Age Wave Will Transform the Marketplace, the Workplace and Our Lives
Increasing longevity, declining fertility, and aging baby boomers are triggering an enormous age wave. This ... View More
How the Modern Family Is Transforming Aging, Retirement, and Community
Despite the longstanding prevalence of fictional families that feature a working dad, stay-at-home mom, and 2.5 ... View More
Re-Visioning Retirement: New Timing, New Purpose, New Planning, New Funding
The convergence of rising longevity, today’s uncertain economy, and widespread insufficient savings has reset the ... View More
The Cure for Our Aging Healthcare System
Whether we live our increasingly longer lives with vitality and purpose or with sickness and suffering will greatly ... View More
- The program was very informative and was delivered in a powerful manner. Her insight and knowledge of the financial services industry provides a perfect ending to motivate the audience in taking advantage of the wonderful market opportunities.
- Gordon J. Sprague, Senior Vice President - AIM Distribution
- Maddy not only understands the political, business and socioeconomic factors that shape the world for women today, but she has a firm grasp of how those trends will evolve and impact our world in the future—and is ahead of the curve in recognizing them.
- Joan Walker, Senior Vice President, Corporate Relations - Allstate Insurance Company
- Your entire presentation was spectacular and the clips you wove in were hilarious at times and certainly right on cue for our audience.
- Bethany H. Corum, Executive Vice President - Florida Bankers Association