- Founder of Successories and Simple Truths
- Author / Co-author of 22 books
- Speaks on Leadership, Motivation and Service
- "A lot of speakers can talk the talk, but Mac has walked the walk. I've known him for almost 10 years and he's one of the most genuine and down-to-earth people you'll ever meet."
- Mike Singletary, Speaker/Author - Hall of Fame - Chigago Bears
- We built our convention theme around Mac's book, 212: The Extra Degree. His speech got rave reviews!
- Mike Butkus, Senior Director - US Supply Chain Management, McDonald's Corporation
- "We've hired Mac to speak to our distributors and our employees on 9 different occasions. He's not only a great speaker, he is a great person!"
- Dave Zerfoss, CEO - Husqvarna
- "Mac, you made us laugh, you made us cry and at times I could have heard a pin drop as they hung on every word. Our people are still coming up to me telling me what a powerful impact your message had on them."
- Joyce Tegtmeier, Project Manager - JP Morgan Chase
- "Wow! You were fantastic - now the bar has been raised for the Hawaii Association Broadcasters Convention! It has been a long time since one of our speakers left such an impression on our members!"
- Jamie Hartnett, Executive Director - Hawaii Association of Broadcasters
- The response to your speech has been overwhelming. Impressing this group is no small feat as they have been exposed to a number of nationally known speakers. I heard many people say that your presentation was the best they've ever heard.
- Steve Dragoo, Director of Training and Development - ConAgra Foods
- Mac, your leadership message was the hit of our convention. Nearly every person I talked to admitted shedding a tear along the way. However, the tears were well buffered by laughter throughout. Thank you for doing a great job!
- Donald Hurzeler, Vice President - Society of CPCU
- "Our MBA Students and Alumni have extremely high standards when it comes to speakers. Their feedback on you was universally excellent! They appreciated your honestly, openness and practical advice about running a company, managing people and staying on course when obstacles felt bigger then you. Thank you for a powerful and highly relevant message!"
- Anita Brick, Director - Career Development Office, University of Chicago
- "I watched over a hundred presidents and CEOs hand on every word. It was a terrific speech!"
- Lisa Wagnor, Finance Director - The Office of House Speaker Dennis Hastert
- "Mac's a great speaker and one of the most creative and inspiring businessmen I've ever met."
- Vic Conant, President - Nightingale Conant
- "What can I say? Except WOW! Your presentation on leadership really hit the mark, because you speak from genuine experience - something rare in many of the speeches I've heard."
- Gary Welch, Agent - State Farm Insurance
- "Your topic on Recharging the Human Battery was perfect for our group and, I must say, your ability to present your content through humor and great stories was truly remarkable!"
- Kelly Feiock, Chairperson - PRSA Annual Workshop, Public Relations Society of America
Mac Anderson travels from Chicago, IL and requires Coach class for one (1)