- Founder of Successories and Simple Truths
- Author / Co-author of 22 books
- Speaks on Leadership, Motivation and Service
Mac Anderson is the founder of Simple Truths and Successories…each company becoming a leader in its niche. Simple Truths is a publisher with one of the largest collections of motivational/inspirational books in the country with over 150 titles or themes such as: Attitude, Leadership, Teamwork and Customer Service. Successories, known for their wall décor, is the leader in designing ... VIEW MORE
212° The Extra Degree
This presentation is inspired by Mac’s bestselling book (over 2 million copies sold). The concept is… at 211 degrees ... View More
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School
(Leadership/Managing People ) Here Mac shares leadership lessons learned in his 30 years as an entrepreneur. Each ... View More
Companies Don’t Succeed…People Do
( Success/ Team Building) Enthusiastic customers can only happen when being served by passionate people. This ... View More
Charging the Human Battery
(Motivation/Inspiration) This topics has universal appeal (sales people, managers and associations ) Mac provides ... View More
- "A lot of speakers can talk the talk, but Mac has walked the walk. I've known him for almost 10 years and he's one of the most genuine and down-to-earth people you'll ever meet."
- Mike Singletary, Speaker/Author - Hall of Fame - Chigago Bears
- We built our convention theme around Mac's book, 212: The Extra Degree. His speech got rave reviews!
- Mike Butkus, Senior Director - US Supply Chain Management, McDonald's Corporation
- "We've hired Mac to speak to our distributors and our employees on 9 different occasions. He's not only a great speaker, he is a great person!"
- Dave Zerfoss, CEO - Husqvarna