Louis Barajas is a premier example of the American dream. Born in the barrio of East Los Angeles and the son of Mexican immigrants, Louis began his financial and small business career in his teens by helping his father and mother with their wrought iron business. He graduated from UCLA in 1984, received his MBA from Claremont Graduate School in 1987, and attained a Certified ... VIEW MORE
Financial Greatness M.I.N.D.S.H.I.F.T. Workshop
This workshop is for all individuals who know that they can create more abundance in their lives, but still haven't ... View More
S.A.V.E. Yourself - How to Rescue Yourself from Financial Worry!
Many people are overwhelmed by the complex world of finances. This workshop is for persons who want financial ... View More
Stop Acting Like a Child - It's Time to Financially Grow Up
For adults acting like children when it comes to handling their money.
The 10 Steps to Financial Greatness Workshop
This workshop is for persons who have read the book, The Latino Journey to Financial Greatness, but have not made the ... View More
- The question is why should we worry about making money? Thank you Louis Barajas for showing us the reasons we as Latinos should answer the question.
- Edward James Olmos - Actor and Community Activist
- In The Latino Journey to Financial Greatness, Louis has done for our community what few people ever attempted: He has given a broader meaning to success & facilitates a process of self-empowerment that transforms how we define our livelihoods & our lives.
- Gloria Guerrero - Rural Development and Finance Corporation
- Louis Barajas has written a grounded, practical guide to Latino economic progress that can touch many lives and can help change our country in the process.
- Henry Cisneros, CEO - American City Vista