Dr. Liz Berney, is a consultant, trainer, public speaker and coach for clients including: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Coca Cola, Tropicana, Baldrige Quality Program, AT & T, Fannie Mae, American Red Cross, Quaker Oats, Cisco, Human Rights First, National Public Radio, Dun and Bradstreet, John F. Kennedy Center, Marriott Corp, MCI, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, U.S. ... VIEW MORE
• Diagnosing the sources of conflict • Selecting appropriate conflict styles and tactics • Model and strategies for ... View More
Leading through Change:
• Model for transition process • Model for change process • Tactics and tools to lead staff through transition and ... View More
Managing Challenging People:
• Tactics and tools to manage good performers who but don’t work well with others • Typology of different types of ... View More
Coaching and Counseling:
(Taught this for managers at American Management Association) • Coaching employees to enhance performance and build ... View More
- Liz is extremely capable of making the theories connect with real life experiences and was able to provide insightful strategies for our specific change-related challenges in our companies. She is very approachable and a lot of fun to work with.
- Kunal Bharti, Director of Sales - World Hotels, London
- Your desire to ensure a valuable course for all participants was evident in how you modified the training both before and during the class based on the special needs that rose.
- Shara Meisinger, Sr. Manager Human Resources - Tropicana
- Liz is a wonderfully energetic facilitator and speaker! She is able to translate the complex and abstract into the understandable and practical. She brought warmth, integrity, humor and great insight to our leadership development program at Fannie Mae. The leaders loved her high energy delivery of the cutting edge material on win-win negotiation. Her session received the highest marks in our workshop!
- Suzanne Zaldivar, Senior Consultant - Fannie Mae