- Customer Service Specialist
- National Speakers Association Hall of Famer
Lisa Ford is a speaker with over 20 years of experience presenting to businesses, associations and government. She speaks throughout the United States and internationally on topics of customer service, leadership, team issues and change. Lisa is best known for her work in the areas of customer service. She is the author of the videotape series How to Give Exceptional Customer Service, ... VIEW MORE
Why Customer Service Is NOT Enough
This is a presentation on why customer service alone will not lead to long term survival. Everyone has read the books, ... View More
Extreme Customer Service
Today's competitive advantage means going to the edge and extreme in superior service delivery. Customers want to be ... View More
Exceptional Customer Service
Your employees and their customer service skills may be the only thing that differentiates you from the competition. This ... View More
Create A Service Focused Team
Face it--front-line customer service is a tough job. One of the biggest challenges is keeping your team inspired and ... View More
- Once again, you were the overwhelming favorite of the conference, higher rated than either the opening or closing. You are one terrific speaker who has the ability to capture even the most critical listener.
- Lynne Hellmer,Open Lines Conference Director - University of Illinois
- "It was the best conference—Red Cross or other wise—that I've ever been to. If this doesn't inspire our staff, nothing ever will." "Lisa Ford was great! Did you notice how everyone dashed back after break? No one wanted to miss a minute."
- Mahla Swinford,Director Communications - American Red Cross
- You work CHEAP! You should be charging twice that amount. Your presentation was probably the very best we have ever had.
- Mickey Nugent,Vice President of Operations - Southern Farm Bureau
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!