Linda Kaplan Thaler
- CEO/Founder of The Kaplan Thaler Group
- NYT's bestselling author of The Power of Nice
- Legendary creator of marketing ideas
Linda Kaplan Thaler, CEO and founder of the Kaplan Thaler Group, is responsible for formation and development of many of the world's most iconic marketing campaigns. From the Aflac duck to the Toys 'R' Us jingle, she has made a remarkable impact on American pop-culture.
Linda Kaplan Thaler is CEO and Chief Creative Officer of The Kaplan Thaler Group, which she founded in 1997. The ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.
- “I was so moved. There are very few people that could make me feel the way that I felt after hearing her speak. Her message is not only captivating and engaging, but so profoundly relevant.”
- Florine Mark, President and CEO - The WW Group LLC.
- “Linda Kaplan Thaler’s warm and humorous style of presenting has brought great joy to so many of our conference attendees. Linda has an amazing ability to connect with each and every audience member and truly empower them with her simple but incredibly powerful message.”
- Leslie Grossman and Andrea March - Co-founders of the Women’s Leadership Exchange