- Star of Dynasty
- Golden Globe Winning Actress
- Has Spent Five Decades on TV
Actress Linda Evans has personified beauty and grace to American television viewers for over five decades, from her role as Audra Barkley, a daughter of the Old West on The Big Valley (1965-1969 on ABC) to the glamorous Krystle Carrington on Dynasty (1981-1989 on ABC) to Hell's Kitchen, the British competitive cooking reality show she won in 2009.
Linda became one of the most ... VIEW MORE
Aging Gracefully - Living your best life and life lessons:
Linda Evans eloquently shares her personal wisdom in this keynote. Using her own life experiences, Linda uses ... View More
Women Overcoming - The power of choice and personal command:
Linda understands a woman's journey and openly shares about her own path in overcoming fears and insecurities. Linda ... View More
- Linda was AMAZING! Not only was her speech wonderful and heartfelt, she was a doll to work with. Kind, sincere, genuine, accommodating and friendly. To sum it up, she was truly special and we loved having her as part of our event.
- Ms. Ruth and Mr. Norman - Ruth and Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
- Linda Evans was the perfect kick-off for our distinguished speakers series. She was gracious, kind, and automatically connected with our audience. Our guests are still talking about weeks after the event.
- Angela Hamilton, Executive Vice President - Anstey Hodge Advertising Group
- I want Linda to be my best friend!!!! I absolutely LOVE her. Along with the other 299 people she met today. She was fabulous. I’m so serious when I say, out of 28 speakers, she’s by far the fave!!!
- Sherrie Garrett, Development Officer - Brazosport College Foundation
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!