- Award-Winning Television Journalist
- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Best-Selling Author
Linda Ellerbee is an outspoken American television journalist who spent half her career reporting the news to adults and the other half explaining the news to children. An award-winning television producer, writer and anchor, best-selling author and sought-after speaker, Ellerbee’s also a breast cancer survivor, mom, grandmother, and, as she points out, “one more proud, loud, ... VIEW MORE
• How To Be Successful and Hang Onto Your Values • Kids, Television, and the News • Surviving Breast Cancer to Laugh ... View More
How To Succeed and Still Hang Onto Your Values
How to build a strong career by doing it your way. How to find your own power. How to not lose yourself or your ... View More
Surviving Breast Cancer to Laugh Another Day
Ellerbee knows that cancer is a family disease, even a cancer that strikes mostly women. In her rightfully famous ... View More
Change is a Form of Hope
Ellerbee uses her well-known wit and her personal stories to send a strong message that change, life’s only ... View More
- She was wonderful—her speech was dynamic, heart warming and real. I was able to meet her and had an immediate feeling of warmth and kindness. She is truly an inspiration for all and I am so glad she was able to share her story with us in Houston.
- Gloria Moorman - Nancy Owens Memorial Foundation
- The audience was intrigued by your life history and found your talk both informative and enlightening. Your presentation set the perfect mood and energy level for the conference.
- Michael Eason, Executive Director - Florida Educational Technonolgy Corporation