- Breast Cancer Survivor
- Award Winning Broadcast Journalist
Leslie Mouton is the noon and 6pm anchor at KSAT-12 news, the ABC affiliate in San Antonio, Texas. She has been a broadcast journalist for 18 years. In that time Leslie has covered many stories – but perhaps the most important story is her own.
In October of 2000, at the young age of 35, she discovered a lump in her left breast. It turned out to be a very aggressive form of breast ... VIEW MORE
Leslie Mouton's Breast Cancer Diary
- She is an open, upbeat and realistic speaker who everyone seems to relate to. Most of all, she reminds people about the control and power a person can have from a positive attitude.
- Cancer Center Council
- . . . a very capable, dynamic speaker who touched each person in the audience. She has a particular way about her that is very professional, yet very intimately relates with her audience.
- East Valley Regional Cancer Center
- Leslie's dynamic personality and inspirational personal story brought awareness to a large audience of Acadiana, including the younger generation. She contributed to making our annual breast health symposium a HUGE success.
- St. Agnes Breast Cancer