Lenora Billings-Harris, is an international consultant, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), and author of The Diversity Advantage: A Guide to Making Diversity Work focuses 100% of business on diversity and inclusion issues. With more than twenty five years of experience in the public and private sectors, Lenora has developed a unique way of presenting sensitive topics in ... VIEW MORE
Inclusion and Diversity: The Oz Perspective
Lenora uses the characters of the Wizard of Oz as a metaphor to help you understand how you can use your ... View More
Beyond Diversity Rhetoric
Are you ready to go beyond diversity awareness? Is your organization ready to effectively create and sustain ... View More
The Diversity Advantage: Turning Barriers Into Bridges
This highly interactive, non-judgmental and fun program provides an opportunity for participants to discover ... View More
- Your session "The Diversity Advantage" had a powerful impact on our group as evidenced by the standing ovation they gave you. You truly have a gift for presenting a sensitive topic in a manner which makes people feel comfortable and open to learning.
- Filemon Lopez, Senior VP of Sales - Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
- We were all so pleased with your keynote presentation; you did an excellent job tailoring it to our group. This is a group that is well-versed in diversity issues but you were able to address the topic in a fresh and meaningful way.
- Maureen Crawford - Western Assoc. of Colleges and Employers
- We want to thank you for developing such an incredible program for the Diversity segment of our group meeting. Your presentation style, dynamic personality, and diversity expertise made every moment of this customized program phenomenal!
- Sue Krupa - A T&T