Lee Cockerell retired as the Executive Vice President of Operations for the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, a position he held for ten years. His responsibilities encompassed a diverse mix of operations, which included 20 resort hotels with over 24,000 Guest rooms, 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, 5 golf courses, a shopping village & nighttime entertainment ... VIEW MORE
(2-hour seminar or 75-90-minute speech) * Learn how to put more control into all parts of your life through this ... View More
Forget About Diversity (1.5-hour seminar or 1-hour speech)
Lee has cracked the code on how to achieve the diversity all organizations desire. * Learn the ten things leaders ... View More
YOU Can Create Magic Too! (2-hour seminar or 75-90-minute speech)
Learn how "you can create magic too" in your business. * Learn exactly what you must do to be perceived as a great ... View More
A Day of Learning . . .A Lifetime of Making a Difference. YOU Can Create Magic Too!
Spend one day taking all three of Lee Cockerell’s powerful seminars that will dramatically improve your ability as a ... View More
- Lee is an inspirational leader who demonstrates a gift for building teams. His ability to communicate his philosophy of leadership in a way that is easily embraced by others is extraordinary. Lee’s strongest trait however is that he leads by example.
- General Lloyd J. Austin III, Vice Chief of Staff - US Army
- Disney is one of the world’s prime exemplars of service . . . Lee Cockerell has played a major role in this. Lee has now set out to document his experience and principles in leading part of these developments in Disney. . . . this will be a book to read.
- Chris Voss, Professor of Operations and Technology Management - London Business School
- . . . Lee Cockerell delivers his ideas about leadership in a common sense way that can reach people & help them improve their effectiveness at work, at home, and in their communities. His leadership strategies & Disney stories will ring true for everyone.
- Ken Blanchard - Co-author of The One Minute Manager and Leading at a Higher Level
We are not able to provide this information on the website.
Please call us at (615) 261-4000 for more details!