- Co-Author: Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul
- Featured on TV and News Programs
- Operation Babylift Nurse
A nurse for thirty years and coauthor of Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul, LeAnn Thieman knows first hand the “war zones” of healthcare today. As a renowned motivational speaker, LeAnn shares life-changing lessons learned from her daring Operation Babylift adventure, when she helped to rescue 300 babies as Vietnam was falling to the communists! Believing we all have individual "war ... VIEW MORE
Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul; “I Didn’t Even Stop to Go to the Bathroom!”
Most nurses didn't choose their careers because of the great hours, pay, and working conditions! LeAnn reminds them ... View More
Chicken Soup for the Caregiver’s Soul; or “How Long Can I Keep This Up?!”
While rewarding, care-giving requires tremendous emotional, physical and spiritual stamina, making burnout an ... View More
Balancing Life in Your
"100 babies in open cardboard boxes, strapped in the belly of a gutted cargo jet!" It was 1975, Saigon was falling ... View More
- At a time when we are seemingly required to do more with less, LeAnn renewed our enthusiasm and pride in the healthcare profession. She equipped and inspired us to care for ourselves while caring for others.
- Mary McMahon, Nursing Director - Salem Hospital
- I've been coming to these conferences for 20 years, and I've never been so moved or so impressed by any presentation!
- Patty M. - National Assoc of Neonatal Nurses
- LeAnn spoke from the heart about her experiences and love of nursing and people. She makes you feel good about the profession you chose and one takes away a sense of pride about self—she is a treasure.
- Dolores Napolitano, Corproate Recruitment - Meridian Health