- Former White House Director of Events
- Author of "Eat, Drink & Succeed"
- Top Emcee and Moderator
THE WHITE HOUSE YEARS
Laura Schwartz, the Director of Events for the Clinton Administration, created and executed more than 1,000 White House events including State arrival ceremonies and dinners, America's Millennium Celebration and NATO's 50th Anniversary. While producing the President's events on the world stage, Laura demonstrated the ability to inspire a nation and the world ... VIEW MORE
Premiere Speakers Bureau Reviews
- I'm blown away by your service. You guys have a world-class mindset. I'm looking forward to the possibilities of working together again in the near future.
- PATRICK BET-DAVID - WORLD FINANCIAL GROUP
- Your company is the most efficient and professional booking agency that I have worked with. Everything was so easy, and the attention to detail is fantastic.
- DEAN MAYNARD - THE MAYNARD GROUP, INC.