Larry Downes is a consultant and speaker on developing business strategies in an age of constant disruption caused by information technology.
Downes is author of the Business Week and New York Times business bestseller, "Unleashing the Killer App: Digital Strategies for Market Dominance" (Harvard Business School Press, 1998), which has sold nearly 200,000 copies and was named by the ... VIEW MORE
- I have received positive feedback from many delegates who recognised the points that you made apply as strongly to the Rolls-Royce Customer relationship as to the examples that you gave.
- Peter Martens, Chief Quality Officer - Rolls-Royce
- He was excellent in his message and a big hit with our audience. Six months after our meeting, we are still hearing from people about his presentation.
- Rick Gilman, Vice President - ACORD
- Thanks for the great presentation. I think the sign that your info sank in was the fact people referred back to your presentation all day.
- Kevin Doherty - eBay